    2006.
    TIA
    Jim

    Jim Gregory, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Jim Gregory

    SJP Guest

    It is. Posts in there dated today. Try unsubscribing then sunbcribing again

    SJP, Nov 30, 2006

  3. Jim Gregory

    SJP Guest

    subscribing even!

    SJP, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Jim Gregory

    Jim Gregory Guest

    Thanks guys!
    I unsubscribed from it and then, hours later, I resubscribed.
    And in Tools I used "Get Next 1000 Headers" 3 times, so now I notice I have
    missed hundreds of msgs!!
    Jim

    Jim Gregory, Nov 30, 2006