Realtek TRL 8139 Advanced settings

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Nitex, Mar 27, 2012.

  1. Nitex

    Nitex

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, So someone went to my connections statues, then properties, then configure, and then under the advanced tab, in the settings like:
    Link Speed/duplex mode.
    Network Address
    Optimal Performance
    Receive Buffer Size
    Receive DMA Burst Size
    Receive FIFO Threshold
    transmit DMA Burst Size
    wakeup on ARP/PING
    Wakeup on Link Change
    Wakeup using APM mode.

    And changed them around, And after they did so, my internet was going super slow wouldn't load videos. Now I got it to load videos but is still going a lot slower then it was before.
    Now I have a Toshiba laptop its and XP, Dose anyone know any default settings or how much should i put to what? cause I do not remember of what was the value of everyone of them.

    Please help anyone?!?!?!

    Nitex, Mar 27, 2012