    Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
    Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
    Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

    Rob, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Rob

    Jonathan Guest

    Yeah, get rid of RealPlayer all together and get Real Alternative
    http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/finalbuilds.htm

    Jonathan
    Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

    "How dare you post at me in that tone of voice?" - DJ

    Jonathan, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Rob

    Mueen Nawaz Guest

    What happens when you click on a .ram file? Does it try to save it? If
    a dialog window pops up asking where to save it, usually another option
    is to open it with a program. Browse to the Real directory, and click on
    the executable. Then check the box that will make it do this
    automatically every time.

    Mueen Nawaz, Jul 13, 2004