    I would really love some advice or help as to what could be causing this problem, and possibly how I could fix it. =(

    Thanks.

    Geo.

    Geo, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Geo

    JimmyD

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2006
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey Geo,

    Not sure if this will help, but try powering down the router for a few seconds (pull the power plug) and then power back on. This will reboot/reset the router, and may fix the problem.

    Have you moved any furiture around, especially between your computer and the router? Hung any mirrors/pictures etc. on the walls in between? It's a long shot, but maybe something has been relocated between the devices, causing the issue?

    Not sure if that will offer any help, but there you have it, for what it's worth :)

    Jimmy

    JimmyD, Oct 16, 2006