    display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

    Check it out at
    www.webprose.ws

    Chuck, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Chuck

    trucker101 Guest

    Hey Chuck!!! Check out the web site you keep plugging, the links don't
    even work & very slow to load !!
    my web page
    http://www.trucker101.4t.com/

    trucker101, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Chuck

    Cox News Guest

    Cox News, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Chuck

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Suggest you write it in code that works in NS7.x
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Dec 16, 2003