    codger..............

    TIA

    ZD

    John Dolan, Dec 26, 2004

  2. John Dolan

    David Guest

    Press and hold the left mouse button (with pointer on the toolbar)
    and drap it down to the bottom,
    Dave

    David, Dec 26, 2004

  3. John Dolan

    John Dolan Guest

    Wow, thanks - so simple! Just think what you will be able to do when you
    grow up!

    Seriously, thanks!!!

    John Dolan, Dec 26, 2004

  4. Who said he was 12?

    Right click on your toolbar and select "Lock the Taskbar" to prevent
    this from happening again.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 26, 2004
  5. John Dolan

    Rv! Guest

    We've all been there! Mine was with Windows 95 a wee while back
    right enough, but I remember that problem well! :)

    Rv!

    Rv!, Dec 27, 2004
  6. John Dolan

    The One Guest

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    The One, Dec 28, 2004