    realexxams Guest

    Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than any other
    sites

    realexxams, May 10, 2006

  2. realexxams

    racniro Guest

    racniro, May 11, 2006

  3. realexxams

    Guest Guest

    I got some FREE *questions for you too:

    What is a black hole?
    How big is a black hole?
    What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?
    My friend Penelope is sitting still at a safe distance, watching me fall
    into the black hole. What does she see?
    If a black hole existed, would it suck up all the matter in the Universe?
    What if the Sun became a black hole?
    Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
    How do black holes evaporate?
    Won't the black hole have evaporated out from under me before I reach it?
    What is a white hole?
    What is a wormhole?
    Where can I go to learn more about black holes?

    I'm sure that'll leave plenty room for wordplay.

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  4. realexxams

    kpg Guest

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Someone's been reading "A Brief History of Time".

    kpg, May 11, 2006
  5. realexxams

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  6. realexxams

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Somehow I new this would get nasty.

    kpg, May 11, 2006
  7. realexxams

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wow ! BD, you've just answered all the questions puzzling mankind for
    decades. Damn ! Why didn't my research reveal such simple answers !

    Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

    Cerebrus, May 12, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    Stephen Hawking is a Brilliant man. I'm sure he already knew all those answers,
    he was just waiting for us to figure it out on our own.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 12, 2006
  9. Does anyone want to buy his football boots? Apparently he doesnt need them

    GoodNightJones, May 15, 2006
  10. realexxams

    Frisbee® Guest

    HI DO YOU HAVE ANY ANTIQUE LEATHER FOOTBALL HELMETS OKAY THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, May 15, 2006