    "General Error". I already tried reinastalling the sound card drivers
    but it did'nt work.
    Any help ?

    Oren Almog, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Oren Almog

    Larry Guest

    Have you tried reinstalling Real Player. Can't explain it but this has
    happened to me and after reinstalling it, everything seems to work again...
    Hope this helps.

    Larry, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Oren Almog

    Oren Almog Guest

    I tries it several times it did'nt work.

    Oren Almog, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Oren Almog

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Oren Almog continued:
    Use a program that isn't the biggest pile of shit available.

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Oren Almog

    Oren Almog Guest

    Believe me, the only reason i am using this program is that it is the
    only way for me to listen to bbc.

    Oren Almog, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Oren Almog

    Boomer Guest

    Oren Almog said:
    JetAudio, does also, I believe.
    http://www.jetaudio.com/

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Oren Almog

    Oren Almog Guest

    I installed it, but even though i changed the file types to support
    jetaudio, the browser still calls up real player when trying to play
    audio.

    Oren Almog, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Oren Almog

    Philip SC Guest

    Use a program that isn't the biggest pile of shit available.
    Uninstall Real Audio completely from your PC.

    Philip SC, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Oren Almog

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
    They all claim to be stand-alone programs but all need RP installed to be
    able to run.

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  10. Oren Almog

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as David Coleman continued:
    Let's face it, you shouldn't have to go through all this shit to use an
    industry-standard player with it's own appalling format. I just don't bother
    with streaming stuff anymore or if it says .rm or .ram at the end.

    "if enough people stop using it, we can all sleep safely in our beds at
    night."

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003