    http://tinyurl.com/4pjet

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    EMB Guest

    Not sure I can go out in public any more after seeing my result!

    EMB, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Mike Dee Guest

    My score:

    You scored higher than 94% on geekness

    The test is too obvious, too easy to cheat at: I know, I cheated.

    Mike Dee, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Rider Guest

    Rider, Mar 16, 2005
  5. Mike Dee said the following on 16/03/2005 5:11 p.m.:
    If thats your story you had better stick to it :cool:

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 16, 2005
  6. An intelligently constructed test:
    –––––––––––––––-

    You answered 67% of the questions as a geek truly would.
    You don't seem to sway in either direction, however you still seem to
    have some latent geek attributes within you. Maybe you're interested in
    computers but not a gamer?
    –––––––––––––––-

    That’s very perceptive, since I never have been a gamer (having only
    one useful hand, and lousy hand-eye co-ordination saw to that). Nicely
    put together, good analysis.

    Max Quordlepleen, Mar 16, 2005
  7. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    I got 62% and it called me a wannabe poser geek, where in reality it's
    probably more like me trying to repress my geekiness :)

    I probably lost lots of points by not being a gamer too. Wouldn't real
    geeks be too busy programming and not have time for games? except maybe
    Nethack - that's geeky!

    AD., Mar 16, 2005
  8. Collector»NZ

    Mike Dee Guest

    What impressed me was it's picking up on my telling porky's about my
    age and gender.

    Maybe I would've scored higher. Eek, I'm a geek :)

    Mike Dee, Mar 16, 2005
  9. heh, Im not.
    The Deviant Geek
    You answered 77% of the questions as a geek truly would.

    So what's it all mean? You may be considered by some to be uncool, but
    you probably don't care either. In social situations you may be either
    slightly passive or slightly loud (geeks always fall into the extremes).
    In a nutshell, you answered enough questions correctly supporting a geek
    philosophy to be considered a more potent geek than 60% of the population.

    Im the loud sort... now who wouldn't have guessed that?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 16, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    Rider Guest

    The gap between being 'difficult to pinpoint' and a 'deviant geek' (I was
    just going to put deviant LoL)
    is quite small. Only 7% .... I should watch myself, lest I get drawn to the
    dark side.

    :)

    Rider, Mar 16, 2005
  11. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Mar 18, 2005
  12. Collector»NZ

    EMB Guest

    I know someone would mention that - have 2 extra geek points Larry. :cool:

    EMB, Mar 18, 2005
  13. heh, I thought that, but I thought mentioning it might make me look more
    geeky.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 18, 2005
    Impossible (and I dont mean to associate you with the nym of that poster)

    Collector»NZ, Mar 18, 2005
  15. I thought that was the point of the quiz. :)

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Mar 19, 2005