  1. i got hold of real exams file for exam 70-271,but cannot open the file.It
    says "AUTHORIZATION FAILURE :You do not have permission to open <filename>
    You must obtain permission to open the file." Can anyone help

    Saurav Stodia, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Hi Saurav

    What do you mean by "real exam files"?, who is the manufacturer?

    If you can provide a little information we might be able to help.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 11, 2004

  3. Saurav Stodia

    Steve Guest

    Buy a book and study for it
    Don't use cheat sheets
    ASSHAT

    Steve, Jul 12, 2004
  4. i think these are sample quesions like the ones we have in school.how can
    anyone provide test sheets.how do they come to know questions???a company
    like microsoft must be changing the questions regularly then how can a
    company give me the exact questions

    Saurav Stodia, Jul 12, 2004
  5. sorry it was real-question.com
    it says to open the file you need to obtaina permission and then the email
    is given

    Saurav Stodia, Jul 12, 2004
  6. OK, so I would suggest you email real-questions.com and have them help you.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 12, 2004
  7. Saurav Stodia

    Bill Guest

    That would be to obvious....
    Maybe if he read a book on it and learned the
    material....that would help him pass instead of using
    cheat sheets

    Bill, Jul 12, 2004
  8. ohh, I agree 100% with you Bill, but I dont think he will be contacting them
    anyway because based on his first post it appears he didn't even pay for
    them in the first place.

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 12, 2004
  9. my problem's solved.recieved a new copy from the company.and by the way Bill
    I have Windows XP Resource Kit by MS Press borrowed from Brithish Council
    Library.Not everyone is a cheater.I also learnt another lesson in
    school,that only a cheater would think of cheating.I want to give the exam
    fair.
    I have no intensions of cheating and i never mentioned of it.I back myelf to
    crack the exam without cheating.
    Neither would I like to cheat the company Real-Question,because i paid them
    $30 for the file,nor am I planning to Cheat microsoft by becoming a Paper
    MCP.

    Maybe I can give you an even better reply this weekend,when I will be giving
    the final exam.

    Saurav Stodia, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Saurav Stodia

    R Guest

    If you are not a cheater, why are you purchasing brain-dumps from
    real-question.com? That *IS* cheating!

    R - MCSE (NT4, 2000, 2003), MCSA (2000, 2003), MCDBA

    R, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Saurav Stodia

    Bill Guest

    If you read the book...go take the test. I have a MCSE
    and only read books (and used a trial edition of Windows
    2003 server for practice and playing with it) and never
    used any type of test sheets. I'm glad you wasted $30 on
    those stupid forms because they are only telling you what
    you should have learned by reading the books. You should
    go take Active Directory exam next.

    Bill, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Saurav Stodia

    Pine Guest

    Your naivet&eacute; and ignorance is profounding !!!

    Saurav Stodia wrote: i think these are sample quesions like the ones we have in school.how can

    Pine, Jul 14, 2004
  13. Hi Mark and Bill
    Gave the exam.How about a score of 819.

    Saurav Stodia, Jul 19, 2004