    to solve this.

    Many thanks to all who can help

    Breezereef

    Breezereef, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Breezereef

    Large Farva Guest

    You need to get a DVD player software, something like Power DVD which does
    not cost much.

    Large Farva, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Breezereef

    Breezereef Guest

    Thanks for your advice it is appreciated. Since posting I installed Power
    DVD, and yes Power DVD can read Video DVDs, but alas File Manager does not
    recognise, and considers any DVD as blank and a CD.

    I appreciate that you responded. thank you

    Breezereef.

    Breezereef, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Breezereef

    Biz Guest

    Sounds like you havent re-installed the stuff that adds UDF file system
    recognition, like your preferred packet-writing software...

    Biz, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Breezereef

    Breezereef Guest

    Thanks Biz

    Of all the installing of various bits and pieces one has to do after
    reformatting, that was indeed one that I forgot. I can read the disks now.

    Had been tearing my hair out.

    Many thanks.

    Breezereef

    Breezereef, Jul 22, 2005