    Now I have a whole bunch of empty folders I can't delete or
    rename........arrhgh!
    Thanks

    El Guapo, Jul 8, 2003

  2. El Guapo

    Patrick Guest

    Hello, I just had a look and found that I could not remove the 'Read Only'
    attribute myself (could remove it but it had been re-entered when I looked
    again).

    However I could still Rename/Delete the folder, ie it's not neccesary to
    remove the 'Read-Only' attribute to Delete/Rename the folder

    Patrick, Jul 8, 2003

  3. I use a program called "unread only" now i don't expect anyone other than me to
    know anything. It is about 225 kilobytes and the thing is a gutburger!

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 8, 2003
  4. El Guapo

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jul 8, 2003
  5. El Guapo

    El Guapo Guest

    Thanks a lot for the replies guys, but my account is the administrative
    account, and I don't have the NTFS in my system, is just Fat32?>?>?>
    Tommy, I will try that see how it goes:)
    thanks

    El Guapo, Jul 8, 2003