read an image in vhdl or verilog

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rizi, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. rizi

    rizi

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    i am working on FPGA.
    As i am new in vhdl so i do not know how to deal with images in vhdl.
    i want to read an image that is already stored in PC memory.
    please can you help me how i can read an image from PC memory and store it in the FPGA ROM ?

    (i want to do this in verilog or vhdl)

    your help will be appreciated.

    Thank you
    Rizi