    disable...press fn+f2 to enable....this key combination does not
    work....enabling through the device manager also does not work.....

    PLEASE RESPond!!!

    hedayatniac, Aug 12, 2006

  2. hedayatniac

    simon Guest

    Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
    if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
    it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

    simon, Aug 12, 2006

  3. hedayatniac

    hedayatniac Guest

    - changing anything on the router won't work.....I need to switch the
    adapter ON, but i cant

    hedayatniac, Aug 13, 2006
  4. hedayatniac

    hedayatniac, Aug 13, 2006