  1. Hi, Does anyone possess, or have tested the Tamron 28-300 XR Di lens?
    I have a Nikon D70 and was considering the lens for general photography,
    holiday snaps etc.

    Graham Archer, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Graham Archer

    Dave Gymer Guest

    I've just bought one for my D70 (which I've only had a week). IMHO (and it's
    a very humble opinion as this is my first foray into "proper" photography)
    it's a good lens, very good value, BUT as a general purpose lens, 28mm on a
    DSLR is just a bit too long for general purposes - I went to a wedding
    yesterday and put the 18-70 lens from the D70 kit back on to get a wider
    field of view.

    I bought my 28-300 specifically for motorsport photography because the 18-70
    is nowhere near long enough for that usage.

    Hope that helps a little.

    Dave Gymer, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Graham Archer

    tbm Guest

    tbm, Sep 26, 2004
  4. Graham Archer

    tbm Guest

    CHATING_WIVES

    Account Name: Chelsea22
    Age: 22
    Measurement: 36 28 36
    Fantasy: Let some stranger fukc me hardcore and cum on my tits.
    Favorite sexual position: Anal

    To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
    http://candypersonal.com/wiv/members/signup.php

    ztop mail
    http://www.funnyface69.com/emms/preference/control.php

    tbm, Sep 26, 2004
  5. Graham Archer

    bmoag Guest

    This is a snapshot lens for 35mm vacation pictures taken outdoors in
    sunshine at small apertures.

    It has high distortion, low contrast, poor sharpness and tends to vignette.
    Since you will only be using the center of the image performance may not be
    as disappointing as for full frame 35mm photography.

    You will get better performance from a shorter range zoom, regardless of
    manufacturer.

    bmoag, Sep 27, 2004