    PLENTY of time to fail the test. I failed it in 90 minutes, I could have had
    all day it wouldn’t matter, more knowledge not more time was what I needed
    (or a help file)

    Sean, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Sean

    Eduard Cros Guest

    Well, I read a curious thing about the beta-questions...
    maybe your second exam had some beta-questions and because
    of that was longer. Beta-questions are new and might be
    more difficult too as they hadn't been tested, but at
    least they don't count for the final mark. Maybe my first
    exam had some of them because it had 43 questions (what a
    strange number) and I had doubts in 5 of them.. but in the
    final mark it wasn't reflected (got a 1000 :D). I don't
    know if that's your case, but anyway any chance is good to
    promote that 1000 :D

    Eduard Cros, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    I havent taken a second exam. My question was should I expect each re-take to
    be harder then the first....

    43 questions is what I have been reading many people have, I only had 38. I
    thought maybe it was few becuase it was the first MS exam I have ever taken...

    Sean, Jan 2, 2005
  4. Sean

    Eduard Cros Guest

    It was my first exam too the one with 43 questions... The
    second one had 45... I don't really know the way they
    decide it :D
    I have ever taken...

    Eduard Cros, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Sean

    comp sci kid Guest

    i have a slightly off-topic question and i would greatly appreciate a
    response.

    no offense, but why do you think you failed? was it a lack of memorization
    or you didn't review enough material?

    the reason why i'm asking is because i imagine that re-preparing for and
    re-taking an exam can't be fun and i want to avoid that ever happening to
    me.

    thanks in advance.

    comp sci kid, Jan 6, 2005