Re : spoolsv.exe and spoolss.dll

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    How about some REAL information, like the EXACT message
    or error that you received; NOT some vague reference.

    FYI, those two files are the printer spooler subsystem and
    a library that contains functions for the PSS.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    How about some REAL information, like the EXACT message
    or error that you received; NOT some vague reference.

    After the scan is complete from System mechanic I get the following

    Invalid Data Location - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates
    \TVD\Shared Components\On Demand Scanner\Scan32\ScanItems
    Value Name - ScanItem_0
    Value Data - C:\|1
    Entry Date 06/28/2004 6:34pm

    When I scan the two using Mcafee keeping them in a separate folder I dont get any
    infection messages.
    My System date is current but the Entry Date is strangely in the future.

    Thanks for your help.

    Guest, Jun 28, 2004