    I'm not getting prompted, so I can trash IE.

    How can I get Opera to be the "master" browser again ?

    thanx. 'Ole

    'Ole, Dec 1, 2005

  2. 'Ole

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tools, Preferences, Advanced tab. Near bottom check for Opera to
    check to see if it default. on next start of Opera you should be
    able to make it default browser

    Old Gringo, Dec 1, 2005

  3. 'Ole

    Evan Platt Guest

    Tools, Options, Advanced, Programs.

    Evan Platt, Dec 1, 2005
  4. 'Ole

    Old Gringo Guest

    after the advanced tab select programs on the lift. sorry about
    that.

    Old Gringo, Dec 1, 2005
  5. 'Ole

    'Ole Guest

    worked like a charm....thanx much.....'Ole

    'Ole, Dec 1, 2005
  6. 'Ole

    Old Gringo Guest

    You are more than welcome.

    Old Gringo, Dec 1, 2005
  7. Old Gringo bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Now bend over bitch.

    Michael Thompson, Dec 1, 2005
  8. 'Ole