    As the moron Dan Quayle admitted back in the days of Bush I. He actually
    said he was for overturning RvW, but would somehow get HIS daughter an
    abortion if she needed one! Typical right wing hypocrisy.

    Rhyanon, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Aunty Kreist

    noneof Guest

    Thursday January 20 2005 09:12, John Fields wrote to All:

    JF> That's been argued to death, already, but in my view it's when the
    JF> new
    JF> strand of DNA is assembled.

    Which distro of Linux are you referring to?

    KS

    noneof, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Yes, you *fed* our personal Saddam Hussein, named Franco, that's all
    the help you gave us. And you put two military bases in our country
    because Franco needed to accept that help.

    And we don't need your poisoned help anymore, just as the rest of the
    world does. About what we think of your country, we *know* that you
    don't give a **** of whatever the rest of the world think about you. And
    that's sad.

    Regards.

    --

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    Director Tecnico de bgSEC

    http://www.bgsec.com
    ESPA√ĎA

    like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
    -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

    Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez, Jan 21, 2005
  4. I like 'em. My gut reaction is to leave them alone.

    Keith Williams, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  6. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    ---
    From your previous posts it seems that you're not so much interested
    in information _about_ me, what you'd like is information you can use
    _against_ me. Consequently, unless you can convince me why you need
    to know about how I handle my social responsibilities you can stay in
    the dark.

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  7. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    ---
    I was offering advice. If it was taken badly, tough. If you don't
    like it, tough as well.
    ---
    [/QUOTE]

    My facts are straight, Johnny-dear. The fact is that I will believe what I
    want, when I want, and there's nothing you nor your anti-choice agenda can
    do about it. Whether it be _informing_ me what you feel my opinion should
    be, whether it's another bizarre Xian rant by you, whatever. No matter what
    tactic you badly try to employ, the fact remains that you simply cannot
    control the beliefs, thoughts, and actions of others.[/QUOTE]

    ---
    What dream world are you living on?

    The fact _is_, that since I decided to post to this group (in
    retaliation to some crap Rhyanon posted on sed, BTW) the thoughts and
    actions of lots of folks have been controlled to the point that they
    felt compelled to post in response.

    The fact _is_, that every time you turn on a television set, listen to
    music, and on and on, your beliefs, thoughts, and actions will be
    affected by what you see and hear, and in some cases, controlled.

    Just take a look at yourself for example. You rave on ad nauseam in
    an attempt to try to make me post in a way which you consider to be
    acceptable, yet if you truly believed you had no control over my
    actions, why would you bother?
    ---

    ---
    Not as long as it's your progeny or you're peforming that "service" at
    the behest of a host.
    ---

    ---
    If you've been hit with it a lot there's probably some truth in it.
    ---

    ---
    For this kind of sophomoric banter I'm arguing? Sheesh...
    ---

    [/QUOTE]

    Because typically, it's nuts that are doing it.[/QUOTE]

    ---
    So, as long as those whom _you_ consider to be "nuts" aren't doing it,
    (I assume you're referring to believing in the existence of a higher
    lifeform than ours) it's OK?

    That seems to contradict your previously declared dedication to
    laissez-faire, no?

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  8. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    ---
    Not a bad way to go! Where shall I send my condolences?

    (Up my ass is _not_ a valid address)
    ---
    ---
    Not at all, I just have a low threshold for bullshit,
    ---

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  9. I read in sci.electronics.design that Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
    reader.eresmas.com>) about 'Peterson's Death Sentence', on Fri, 21 Jan
    2005:
    A large minority of the people you revile are your own relatives.

    John Woodgate, Jan 21, 2005
  10. I read in sci.electronics.design that John Fields <[email protected]
    Oh. How dull.

    John Woodgate, Jan 21, 2005
  11. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  12. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    ---
    There ya go!

    My favorite would be placing the condemned prisoner in an airtight,
    air-conditioned cell for the rest of his life with no definite
    execution date set and the method of execution being inhalation of
    lethal gas.

    The worse than death part? The cell is outfitted with orifices in the
    walls and ceilings which hiss at random times.

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  13. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  14. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    ---
    The question was directed to AK, but in any case ISTM that the
    _biological_ parasitism would end with weaning, and the _social_
    parasitism would end with the onset of, as John Woodgate explained,
    symbiosis.
    ---

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  15. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    [/QUOTE]

    So what. A P4 has unconscious goals, are we to give it rights as well?[/QUOTE]

    ---
    Left to its own devices, a P4 is incapable of having goals.
    ---
    ---
    Delimit? In which way are you using the term?
    ---

    ---
    Well, yes, it always gets down to that, doesn't it? If it's not what
    Kevin wants to hear then it's subjective waffle. And, of course, if
    it's something subjective that Kevin has said, then it couldn't
    possibly be anything other than |TRUTH|
    ---

    ---
    What don't you understand about "Period"?

    I'm not interested in discussing opinions with you. The exercise is
    pointless and a complete waste of time, but I will entertain the
    following:
    ---

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  16. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  17. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  18. Aunty Kreist

    DW Guest

    The term "liberal" gets thrown a lot.
    I saw something a while back that I like to cite w
    when someone slames liberals.

    1. Thank a liberal when you go to the grocery store
    and find that it is illegal for them to sell that
    peice of meat that went rancid a month ago.
    2. Thank a liberal when you go to the emergency room
    and they treat your heartt attack right away. There was a time
    when an ermergency room could decline treatment if you
    couldn't afford it and they would throw you out in the street.
    So what if you died.
    3. If you're a woman thank a liberal that your
    husband can't beat you. Believe it or not there was
    a time when it was legal for a husband to beat his
    wife in the US.

    DW, Jan 21, 2005
  19. Aunty Kreist

    John Fields Guest

    John Fields, Jan 21, 2005
  20. Aunty Kreist

    uvcceet Guest

    How do you figure that liberals get the credit for all that?

    When 15.5% of your income is forcibly taken from you to fund a retirement
    plan that will not be there when you retire, thank a liberal

    When you realize that we are in debt for nearly seven trillion dollars,
    and our children will never recover from that, thank a liberal.

    When someone breaks into you home, steals everything you own, beats you
    up, rapes your wife and daughter, and you don't have a gun to defend your
    loved ones, thank a liberal.

    When you read the paper and it is filled with whining about lost
    elections, and disenfranchised voters, thank a liberal.

    When you notice a complete lack of civility in a newsgroup, thank a
    liberal.

    When you 15 year old daughter gets pregnant because the school gave her
    boyfriend a defective condom, and she has an abortion without your
    consent, thank a liberal.

    When you get chastised for calling someone an Indian, rather than a Native
    America, even tho there is NO SUCH THING as a native american, thank a
    liberal.

    When your son's school district graduates him into the world, and he
    cannot read or do math, thank a liberal.

    When you want to send you child to a school where he can learn and grow,
    but you cannot afford it because your money is stolen and given to the
    public school system, thank a liberal.

    When you want to enjoy the Christmas season, but find that its against the
    law to speak about it, thank a liberal.

    When you retire, and cannot afford to keep your home because even tho you
    own it, you have to pay taxes for the privilege of keeping it, thank a
    liberal.

    When you see money taken from your pocket, and given someone else, thank
    a liberal.

    When you are sitting with your young son or daughter watching a sporting
    event, and you hear the "f" work, and see punks grabbing their balls and
    whipping out their tits, thank a liberal.

    When your President is too busy getting a blow job to talk to a world
    leader in the phone, thank a liberal.

    When you see millions of Mexicans pouring across the border and defiling
    our country, thank a liberal.

    When your President is more interested in sex than defending your country
    from terrorists, thank a liberal.

    When you find out that you cannot get a decent job because they are all
    outsourced to another country, thank a liberal.

    When you spent the last years of your life handing out shopping carts at
    Wal Mart, thank a liberal.

    When terrorist again attack our country and kill thousands because they
    consider us all bunch of pussies, thank a liberal.

    Oh, and BTW, If you are lucky enough to be out and about, and you run into
    a liberal, don't forget to back up, and run the bastard over again.

    Conservatives believe in God.

    Liberals think they are God

    uvcceet, Jan 21, 2005