RE;Kontki if you delete kontiki any program you loaded with it in it 'will not work I have tried it

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 1-Twitch, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. 1-Twitch

    1-Twitch Guest

    1-Twitch, Dec 6, 2003

  2. 1-Twitch

    bb3 Guest

    Don't put the whole message in the subject line.

    bb3, Dec 6, 2003

  3. 1-Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    Why start a new thread? And then put your whole message in the subject
    line?

    Message goes in here.

    Boomer, Dec 6, 2003
  4. 1-Twitch

    1-Twitch Guest

    Sorry about that ,I don't know the protocol in usenet.

    1-Twitch, Dec 7, 2003
  5. 1-Twitch

    Boomer Guest

    Common sense.

    You don't write a whole letter on the outside of an envelope do you?

    Did you notice how others write their messages?

    Here's a good news group to linger at for awhile:
    news.newusers.questions

    Boomer, Dec 7, 2003
  6. 1-Twitch

    redwackett

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    "Common Sense"? What's the matter with you people? So the user wrote the message in the wrong box, why make such a big deal about it?
    Too many "Know it all's" on these types of forums, too quick to put people down.

    redwackett, Apr 23, 2009