    XP computer, with no result. How do I RE-INSTALL the file to that location?

    Thank you for any advice.

    Mym

    Mym, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Bloody reinstall the OS?
    Thicko.

    Jay MacDonald, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Mym

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You'll need to reinstall the O/S over the existing one. If you do it
    correctly, then the install should put everything back into place and you
    will not have to install the other applications/programs as they will
    remain intact and will work as before. You'll need to apply the SP to the
    O/S again.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 12, 2004