re ibm hdd

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jacqueline Allen, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. I know quite a lot about them what is your problem exactly????

    Jacqueline Allen, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jacqueline Allen

    Boomer Guest

    Who are you replying to?

    Please reply to the person who asked the question.

    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)

    Boomer, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Jacqueline Allen

    °Mike° Guest

    You don't know Jack Schitt about newsgroups, do you?

    Please highlight the post you wish to respond to, and
    press 'Reply Group'. Do *not* start new threads, or
    change the subject line (unless the subject changes).
    And learn how to quote, while you are at it.

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003