    if some one has them I would be grateful to

    Thank you in advance

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Dragon

    FMercury39 Guest

    FMercury39, Jan 21, 2004

  3. There were 18 episodes total of the Saturday morning cartoon show "The
    Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show."

    I think you'll find that my website, which has detailed information
    about all the Peanuts TV shows and their VHS/DVD releases, has all the
    information you need, and more:

    http://web.mit.edu/smcguire/www/peanuts-tv.html

    --Scott McGuire /

    Scott McGuire, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Covenant Guest

    Be prepared for sensory overload....

    This site is *the* place to go for Peanuts in video form info!

    Covenant, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    I got the full list of 20 dvd titles nearly done now covenant and all the
    Charlie brown and snoopys show are on it

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Holy cow - great website. A veritable treasure trove of useful
    information...nice job! :)

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jan 26, 2004
  7. Thanks Mike!

    --Scott McGuire /

    Scott McGuire, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    best ive ever seen if the truth be known, but i couldnt find two episodes i
    have on this site called a charlie brown special part 1 and 2 any info, i
    havent watched them yet so it could be a special from the list on the site

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 26, 2004
  9. Never heard of anything titled "A Charlie Brown Special Part 1 and 2"...
    really I've only heard of "a Charlie Brown special" as a generic term.

    It's almost certainly some form of something listed on my page. Once
    you watch them, let me know what they turn out to be and where you found
    them, and I can add the information.

    Scott McGuire, Jan 27, 2004
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    hi Scott its was a Charlie brown celebration sorry m8, also while am typing
    have you any idea apart from Lucy must be traded any other dvds titles to be
    released this year that you know of

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Jan 27, 2004
  11. "I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown" will be released on DVD this
    fall in the US. No specific release date or extra specials have been
    set yet.

    And that's it for this year, I believe.

    Scott McGuire, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    tahnks m8 have put your web page in my favs as its brill

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 28, 2004