    it just as I have on outlook express.
    Thanks very kindly for any help.
    from Eddie...

    eddie, Dec 5, 2004

  2. Hi,

    Outlook does not do news. There is a menu-item for "news" in Outlook,
    but all it does is open Outlook Express in news-only mode.

    Mark Veldhuis, Dec 5, 2004

  3. eddie

    Valverdez Guest

    Nop, but after installing Outlook you can still use either or to read mail
    or OE to read news only.

    Valverde

    Valverdez, Dec 5, 2004
  4. eddie

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The default NG reader for Outlook is Outlook Express. When you make the
    View/Go To/News menu selection, Outlook is going to start OE. You can also
    just leave the short-cut for OE on the desktop as well to start OE to read
    or make NG posts.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 6, 2004