    outside interface and then getting confused at where to route the
    request? How can this be changed?

    Thanks.

    KDawg44, Feb 7, 2008

  2. KDawg44

    KDawg44 Guest

    Also, I am able to RDP IN when I am connected to the VPN at home
    without any trouble....

    Thanks.

    KDawg44, Feb 7, 2008

  3. KDawg44

    mcaissie Guest

    maybe an MTU issu...

    Have you tried to lower the MTU on the client side . If you use the Cisco
    VPN client , there is a "Set MTU" option in the Cisco System VPN Client
    program menu. Try at 1300 , if it resolve the problem then increment the
    value until it stops working.

    mcaissie, Feb 7, 2008