RAW Viewer for wide range of RAW formats

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by greymfm, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. greymfm

    greymfm Guest

    I created a free viewer for the following RAW formats:

    DNG, AVT, Canon, Casio, Contax, Creative, Epson, Foculus, Fuji, Imacon,
    ISG, Kadak, Leaf, Leica, Logitech, Micron, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus,
    Panasonic, Pentax, PhaseOne, Pixelink, Polaroid, Rollei, RoverShot,
    Sarnoff, Sigma, Sinar, SMaL, Sony

    * Adjustable interpolation quality
    * Fast half size read mode
    * Export to PSD (Photoshop)
    * Export to JPEG

    It's free to use. If you are looking for a quick viewer, have a look at
    it...

    http://graunet.dyndns.org/alexwww/rawviewer/index.html

    Cheers,

    Alexander