    now Adobe!

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    me Guest

    Rule number one: you should have kept a copy of the installer.
    Rule number two: you should have upgraded as they released new
    versions. For future compatibility.

    That said if you can provide an e-mail address which will accept a
    5*1.333 ~ 7MB attachment I can mail you a copy of 2005v1.12 or 1.13 or
    2006v1.20. Note you can no longer register it, so you'll get the
    registration nag screen unless you modify the appropriate registry
    entries in Windoze. There is however a tool someone has built to do
    this for you out there.

    me, Feb 26, 2008

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    jean Guest

    Contact me at jeanetlucieauperou at hotmail dot com

    Jean

    jean, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Gordon MacPherson

    me Guest

    Why? You are not the OP.

    me, Feb 27, 2008
  5. Gordon MacPherson

    jean Guest

    I'm interested in a later version if what you have is Raw Shooter Premium, I
    have 1.0.3 build 77 (legal).

    Jean

    jean, Feb 28, 2008
  6. Gordon MacPherson