    am at a loss for the 30D.

    TIA,
    Bruce

    bstrawse, Aug 15, 2007

  2. bstrawse

    PassingThru Guest

    Try RAW Therapee from www.rawtherapee.com , also freeware. Much better in image
    manipulation capabilities than even LightRoom v1.1

    I personally use PhotoLine 32 www.pl32.com for all my RAW processing needs. Once
    a RAW file is imported then you have full use of all its advanced editing tools.
    It also supports every RAW file format out there, even unknown formats.

    PassingThru, Aug 15, 2007

  3. ufraw from http://ufraw.sourceforge.net/
    It is free and has reasonably good controls.
    I guess you don't like Canon's own free softwares, such as DPP. Otherwise
    they are also quite good.

    Gautam Majumdar, Aug 15, 2007
  4. bstrawse

    ray Guest