    Hello!
    Is there RAW convertor for Photoshop 7.0?

    Bob

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Vlad Gunko

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Yes.
    For which camera?

    Ron Hunter, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Vlad Gunko

    Cynthia P Guest

    I'm curious about this too, having recently bought an Olympus C-5050.

    Cynthia

    Cynthia P, Jan 30, 2005
  4. Vlad Gunko

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Is there RAW convertor for Photoshop 7.0?

    No, sorry. For a while Adobe offered a $99 plug-in that worked with
    7.01 but they no longer support it or even offer it for sale or
    download on their web site.

    If you're unhappy with the converter that shipped with your camera and
    don't want to upgrade to Photoshop CS you might look at 3rd party
    solutions like Phase One Capture One, Bibble or BreezeBrowser
    (depending on which camera you use). I use Capture One and prefer it
    to CS RAW or the Canon software that came with my cameras.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Vlad Gunko

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Is there RAW convertor for Photoshop 7.0?
    Ron, you had to download and install 7.01, plain ole 7.0 wouldn't work
    with the plug-in. And you had to have a valid serial # to install
    7.01, which I suspect stopped a lot of people :)

    Bill Hilton, Jan 30, 2005
  6. Vlad Gunko

    Q Guest

    Q, Jan 30, 2005