    if so which would be the best to use??

    Thanks.
    --

    DaveG, Jan 8, 2005

  2. DaveG

    Richard Guest

    Try clicking the cancel button or press "esc".
    Sometimes that will happen because the person sending the file, didn't know
    how to use the password correctly.
    Most password retrievers are designed to work with programs that show the
    ***** field, so in this case, they won't work.
    Because the password is embedded within the program.

    Richard, Jan 8, 2005

  3. DaveG

    WormWood Guest

    If you can see the password as *********, Revelation v2.0,