    hangup here?

    Appreciate your advice, will roll with any flames.

    czyp

    czyp, May 29, 2005

  2. czyp

    Malke Guest

    No, you've got something else set up incorrectly. Your wireless
    connection *is* using your broadband and if your (presumably) wired
    broadband works, you have the Internet connection set up correctly. You
    need to configure the Wireless connection now. Here are some links to
    help you:

    Wireless - Basic Configuration -

    Malke

    Malke, May 29, 2005

  3. czyp

    Clark Guest

    Well, since none of the experts have shown up, as far as I know the browser
    will use whatever connection you have open. If you are logged onto your
    internet connection and the WiFi is set up correctly, it will just do it's
    thing.

    In IE, under internet options, connections, you can tell it not to dial for
    a connection. If you have it checked to always dial, that may be a problem.
    Maybe you should just give how you have the connections area set up in your
    browser.

    Clark

    Clark, May 29, 2005