    I have seen some pretty sad reviews for the D-link and Linksys products.
    What's the experience out there? Any help and/or recommendations would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Paul & Leni, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Paul & Leni

    Malke Guest

    I haven't used range extenders myself, but here is a good site about
    them:

    http://www.ezlan.net/Distance.html

    Malke

    Malke, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Paul & Leni

    Paul & Leni Guest

    Thank you for the quick response and the site URL. Unfortunately the
    website does not have any information on the qualities of individual, name
    brand repeaters that can be used with the Belkin router. If any one has had
    experience with repeaters or range extenders please jump in.

    Thanks again....

    Paul & Leni, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Hi there Paul & Leni,

    I am lookint at the Linksys WRE54G unit and have posted to see if anyone has
    used it. I found a web site www.ezlan.net that shows how to use another
    router as an extender. Hope this helps.

    Simon Willcox

    Simon Willcox, Oct 11, 2005