random seed implications on genetics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dale, Jan 16, 2014.

  1. Dale

    Dale Guest

    what complexity must exists beforehand to generate the outcome of
    variability desired?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_seed

    nothing is really "random", noone has ever done a MANOVA experiement
    across the scope of possible causal variables in the universe
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MANOVA

    quantum mechanics, etc., are uncertain, not random, randomness would
    imply some sort of certainty

    so, given the above, could the origin and variety of species that now or
    beforehand exist by mutation alone?

    I say the players that act into natural selection are
    1) DNA including hereditary behavior
    2) hereditary, learned, behavior that is passed down
    3) simple learned behavior
    4) an "occasional" correct mutation

    mutation is overstated in my opinion ...

    does the time for all species to develop really, and what about
    considering the need for random seed?

    doesn't the need for a random seed in some ways imply the possibility of
    an intelligent designer, whether such is sentient or not?

    Dale, Jan 16, 2014

  2. Dale

    Martin Leese Guest

    Go away, troll.