    Tel: (360) 533-6647
    Date of birth: June 12, 1950

    Broken Arrow

    Broken Arrow, Jun 12, 2004

  2. Is there a point to publishing a person's personal data? Hmmm you use an
    anonymous re-mailer, so the true mark of a coward.

    Darrell Larose, Jun 12, 2004

  3. Doesn't bother me. I'm in the phone book.

    And yes, today is my birthday.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 12, 2004
  4. And, so Happy Birthday to you!

    John McWilliams, Jun 12, 2004
  5. Thanks, but I'm not really groovin' on this getting old thing.

    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 12, 2004
  6. Broken Arrow

    Big Bill Guest

    Happy Birthday!
    And getting old beats the only other alternative!

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Jun 13, 2004