    605 W Wishkah Street
    Aberdeen, Washington 98520
    (360) 533-6647

    Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tennessee 37415 (423)
    Nice. Now I can send him a Christmas card. So?

    Ron Hunter, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne

    Art Deco Guest

    FOB.

    --
    Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
    Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

    "Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
    renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
    -- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

    "Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
    and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
    disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
    family. Your time will come."
    -- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

    "Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
    someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
    Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
    -- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

    Art Deco, Feb 12, 2006
  4. OK...somebody can use a phone book. That's pretty impressive. Type my
    name into Google and you'll get that and more.
    Considering I had a studio here for 16 1/2 years and half the people in
    town know me...it's no big secret.

    Well, send your checks to the above address.

    Randall Ainsworth, Feb 12, 2006