    I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    want to upgrade to max of 256.
    I have an IBM 39E 2626

    Burt, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Burt

    Harrison Guest

    www.crucial.com

    Harrison, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Burt

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Burt" <> wrote:

    >I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    >want to upgrade to max of 256.
    >I have an IBM 39E 2626

    Also www.kingston.com

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Burt wrote:

    > I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    > want to upgrade to max of 256.
    > I have an IBM 39E 2626

    18004memory.com

    call them instead of ordering online

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  7. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  8. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  9. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  10. Burt

    Dave Guest

    >elarning

    Apparently I haven't learned to hit my spellcheck!

    --
    Dave

    Dave, Oct 24, 2004
  11. Burt

    Fred Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > I came back over here to read your sorry post and this is what has set
    > your ass off with a Cross NG Post to the world!

    Yes, you should be sorry.

    > You're suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    Ha! Not me, but maybe your mum was suppose to be the Impeccable Queen
    K-Bitch.

    > I didn't tell you to tear off your pussy and drop it on the floor like
    > your Alien Cockroach mother did on Alien 2 and start coming after me.

    Is your mother good looking?

    > ;-) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you sorry yellow back sorry *sorry* bitch.

    Are you really sorry?

    > You're a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag Game*.

    I doubt it. Can you prove that?

    > Duane :)

    Would you urinate in public?

    Fred, Oct 24, 2004
  12. Burt

    Fred Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > I came back over here to read your sorry post and this is what has set
    > your ass off with a Cross NG Post to the world!

    Yes, you should be sorry.

    > You're suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    Perhaps I only pretend to be suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    > I didn't tell you to tear off your pussy and drop it on the floor like
    > your Alien Cockroach mother did on Alien 2 and start coming after me.

    Where is your mother?

    > ;-) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you sorry yellow back sorry *sorry* bitch.

    You don't sound sincere.

    > You're a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag Game*.

    Ha! Not me, but maybe your mum was a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag
    Game*.

    > Duane :)

    Are any of the cushions on your couch severely worn in?

    Fred, Oct 24, 2004
  13. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 25, 2004