    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Kat" blathered:
    catwalker63 already used that line in this thread

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    Yoo No Dam Rite!

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    I'm thinking about taking that new guy from Logistics. If things go right I
    might be showing him my O-face. You know: Oh. Oh.

    Kat

    More than one line's ok too!

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Arnie Goldstein

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Maybe he was trying to pass you the answers using 'l33t [email protected] k0de'

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Nice, NG. Not quite Vigo material, but then I'm not at that level of
    writing either.

    --
    Fris "The Gas We Pass" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Arnie Goldstein

    Neil Guest

    actually made me nauseous. Good work though…

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Arnie Goldstein

    kpg Guest

    you should try liking kens balls that somtimes helps

    Which on, left, right, or middle?

    kpg, Jul 19, 2004