    Event ID: 1
    Date: 11.02.2006
    Time: 15:14:55
    User: N/A
    Computer: RADIUS
    User 0002c7ff3876 was granted access.
    Fully-Qualified-User-Name = auth/brukere/0002c7ff3876
    NAS-IP-Address = 10.10.10.15
    NAS-Identifier = ap
    Client-Friendly-Name = ap1
    Client-IP-Address = 10.10.10.15
    NAS-Port-Type = 19
    NAS-Port = 272
    Policy-Name = wlan
    Authentication-Type = PAP
    EAP-Type = <undetermined>

    The client is not able to connect even though it is granted access.

    Hope someone can help.

    Tom Are Torum
    Norway

    tare, Feb 11, 2006