    emailed the web site and they weren't sure what a dual-head card is! We
    want to replace my husbands video card with a dual-head card so that he
    can attach two monitors.

    sharonf, Aug 26, 2006

  2. sharonf

    Meat Plow Guest

    http://img.clubic.com/photo/00204397.jpg

    Meat Plow, Aug 26, 2006

  3. sharonf

    PeeCee Guest

    Ask them to email you a picture.
    A particular chipset on the card does not guarantee the maker has put the
    second connection on.

    Mind you if they don't understand 'dual head' I'd be seriously looking for
    someone that is technically compentent enough to know what you're talking
    about.

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Aug 26, 2006
  4. Howdy!

    The chipset can do dual-head, yes.

    It might help if you specify WHICH Radeon X1300 256MB AGP card
    (ATI's own? Gigabyte? MSI? eVGA? Whose?) and which model you're
    specifically talking about.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 27, 2006