    Thinking of getting a Radeon 128MB 9600XT GC in the near future, it's
    selling for £102 on ebuyer, is this a good price or is their a better card
    out there for the money? Mainly used for gaming i.e Halo 1/2.

    britishbull, Jul 6, 2004

  2. britishbull

    Max Guest

    This is the kind of thing the magazine reviews are useful for.
    I suggest you check out any recent _comparison_ articles in the gaming
    mags online.

    Max, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Not really much to go on, but a couple of weeks ago I built a machine
    for a guy with that card after scanning several reviews. He's really
    tickled with it on an AthlonXP 2800+, a gig of memory and dual booting
    XP and Win98. Gaming is about all that he does. I paid about $165US.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 7, 2004