    printed by the R800 also smear/run when they get wet?

    Thanks,

    SJConcord

    sjconcord, Feb 21, 2004

  2. sjconcord

    Brad Guest

    Doesn't pretty much all inkjet print smear when wet?

    Brad, Feb 21, 2004

  3. sjconcord

    Drifter Guest

    I don't think the OP was asking "while wet" as in fresh from the
    printer, I think they were asking if it smears when it gets wet again
    after it has dried (like if someone has sweaty hands or spills a drink
    on it).

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."

    Drifter, Feb 21, 2004
  4. sjconcord

    Brad Guest

    That's actually what I was talking about as well.

    Brad, Feb 22, 2004