    I would like to know if the objectives for exam 70-290 and 70-291 has been
    updated for R2. I can't seem to find anything about that on microsoft.com but
    notice sybex have books for it.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I would just assume they are.

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006

  3. I have not seen this yet. I did however put a question into MS about it.
    Will let you know as soon as I hear something definitive.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 21, 2006
  4. I would like to know if the objectives for exam 70-290 and 70-291 has been
    A (far fetched) guess is no:
    I haven't seen any 71-290 or 71-291, I have, however seen 071-282.
    My conclusion (which may be wrong) is that this is the beta version of
    070-282 with R2 included.

    Input is, however, sparse...

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006