  1. Jack

    Neil Guest

    2ndededed

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Jack

    Lasher Guest

    Gayest.

    Lasher, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What the fusk prompted that?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 15, 2006
  4. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    TGP...Look at the header....it wasn't Lasher....It was that A$$MONKEY
    LOSTONE

    He did it to me too

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  5. **TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
    Or maybe not! I jumped the gun!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  6. Jack

    @ Guest

    Pretty.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  7. Jack

    MitchS Guest

    9/10... I swear one of those guys was Fris. But he was a serial killer, go
    figure.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Jack

    MitchS Guest