Quiz: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jack, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

  2. Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Jack

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Jack

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    8/10

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Jack

    Neil Guest

    9/10 first go...

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  6. **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    8/10

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Jack

    James Guest

    12/10 but I used testking....

    James, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    What a Jameshole.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    6/10

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Jack

    lowdes Guest

    Gay

    lowdes, Mar 14, 2006
  11. **James's** the one who fcukin said it
    You would you a$$fsuker!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  12. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  13. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Agreed.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  14. 6/10 Though I would swear it was worse...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 14, 2006
  15. Jack

    Neil Guest

    ok, that was actually funny...

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  17. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    You got a thing for Lasher?

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  18. Jack

    LnkWizard Guest

    8/10 first pass.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  19. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    I refuse to take this test. Let me know if there's a real/fake boobs test
    somewhere. I never care what I get on that exam either, but at least I'll
    check it out.

    Peg Bundy: You know, those are fake boobs.
    Al & Bud Bundy (in unison): WHO CARES?

    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  20. Jack

    Briscobar Guest

    ditto.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006