    Jtyc Guest

    kat, we're dealing with a bunch of old farts here.

    Age is a perception.

    Jtyc, Feb 26, 2004

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    im 34
    she is a step sister anyway

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Ken is a mere lad. Barley able to drink legally.
    But that kid is as sharp as a tack. Much wiser
    than his years.

    kpg, Feb 26, 2004
  4. kpg

    kat Guest

    When I think of 34, I think of my Dad. Daddy :)

    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  5. You are toying with him, right?

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  6. kpg

    kat Guest

    Wouldn't you like to know :)

    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  7. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    When I think of 34, I think of my Dad. Daddy :)
    You just ventured into territory that you might not want to be in. See,
    Consultant likes it when you call him "Daddy".

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  8. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You not included?

    Nope. 22. Ahem. 22 1/2, thank you.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  9. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 2/26/04 9:26 AM:
    That's MISTER Old Fart to you!

    Puppy

    JaR
    Vintage Thug

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  10. kpg

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 2/26/04 9:57 AM:
    BaDump Bump

    JaR, Feb 26, 2004
  11. Most men go by the line "If there's grass in the infield, play ball!"

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  12. kpg

    Brat Guest

    hehe young pup

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 26, 2004
  13. kpg

    Brat Guest

    ack... does that make me mom? I'm only 32... my daughter is 11

    Brat, Feb 26, 2004
  14. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    mom?

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  15. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    now we're talking.
    get over here and get your spanky

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  16. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Most men go by the line "If there's grass in the infield, play ball!"

    Can we vote you off the island for this one comment? Or does it take an
    extremely stupid one like "...that was before the bookcase fell on me."?

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  17. So you're saying that 14.4 pounds of you is disgusting flab?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 26, 2004

  18. Did I let the male secret out of the bag?

    Politician Spock, Feb 26, 2004
  19. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    So you're saying that 14.4 pounds of you is disgusting flab?

    those are some big man-boobs. over 7 pounds a piece? nice. like meatloaf in
    fight club.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  20. kpg

    Consultant Guest