    kpg Guest

    Keep it down out there!

    Yesterday was Mardi Gras and my head hurts.

    kpg, Feb 25, 2004

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    shrove tuesday

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004

  3. kpg

    kat Guest

    Ash Wednesday

    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  4. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    /* Good little Catholic Girl*/

    *suppresses dirty thoughts*

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  5. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    freaky friday

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  6. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    kat, i am still awaiting your pic

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  7. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    kat, i am still awaiting your pic

    Well now we need to see the catholic girl in a skirt pics too.

    *bad thoughts... bad thoughts*

    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  8. kpg

    kat Guest

    Again. I thought you were female?

    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  9. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    kat, i am still awaiting your pic
    Me too. And I agree.
    Oh so bad. But yet, so good.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 25, 2004
  10. kpg

    kat Guest

    Boys, boys, boys.

    What kind of idiot do you take me for? If you want pictures of some hot,
    young schoolgirl, put a spy cam in your sisters' shower. You know you wanna.

    If it's *intellectual* stimulation you want, I'm your girl :D

    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  11. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Again. I thought you were female?

    Depends... would that enhance or hurt our "relationship"?

    Jtyc, Feb 26, 2004
  12. Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    into my head when you posted that?? <G>

    Larry Samuels, Feb 26, 2004
  13. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    Because you're a pervert, Larry. Because you're a pervert.

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  14. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you keep-a yo hands off our canadian girls. you hear me, ey!

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 26, 2004
  15. LOL Who needs hands??

    Larry Samuels, Feb 26, 2004
  16. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    my sister is 41 and i don't think she would wear the outift in the shower

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  17. kpg

    kat Guest

    Rowdy, defending his country. In a messed up, only-Rowdy-would
    understand way.

    Way to go, eh.

    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  18. kpg

    kat Guest

    Oh man..if she's 41, how old are you??? Am I the youngest one in this
    group?

    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  19. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Oh man..if she's 41, how old are you??? Am I the youngest one in this
    kat, we're dealing with a bunch of old farts here.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  20. kpg

    kat Guest

    You not included?