    Pack, K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, etc.?

    4. Where are the best instructions to do this?

    Cappy

    John Capleton, Nov 9, 2005

  2. John Capleton

    George Guest

    George, Nov 9, 2005

  3. John Capleton

    Wayne D Guest

    Answer to questions:

    1: Yes

    2: Quicktime, RealPlayer/RealOne uninstall first. Windows Media Player
    - you can but you may also leave on your computer

    3: http://www.k-litemegacodecpack.com/

    4: http://www.k-litemegacodecpack.com/

    Note: Win 98 users should stick with version 1.38 for the K-Lite Mega
    Codec Pack: http://www.codecguide.com/download_mega_old.htm
    and version 2.54 for the K-Lite Codec Pack:
    http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl_old.htm

    Regards

    Wayne D

    P.S. Other download links

    http://www.k-litemegacodecpack.com/
    K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

    http://www.codecguide.com/links.htm
    Official K-Lite Codec Resource Site * K-Lite Mega Codec Pack * QuickTime
    and Real Alternative

    http://www.codecguide.com/download_mega.htm

    http://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm
    Official K-Lite Codec Resource Site * K-Lite Mega Codec Pack * QuickTime
    and Real Alternative

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1094057842/3
    FileForum | K-Lite Codec Pack Full

    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1080441198/1