    Any Quicken experts out there? When I ask for an online stock portfolio
    quote update, I get the message "Server Error" and I don't get any quotes.
    Am I screwing up, or is Quicken telling me to get lost?

    Mike X, May 2, 2004

  2. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Not me, but I have my gripes about Quicken too. Like no real support unless
    you want to pay for it...grrrr...

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004

  3. That generally means you failed the credit check.

    Blinky the Shark, May 2, 2004
  4. Mike X

    Franklin Guest

    Quickbooks too, I hate that.

    Franklin, May 3, 2004
  5. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - the Boss uses that (and 4 others in our accounting dept.) They signed
    up for one year support, but I cancelled the renewal on it. If they have any
    *real* problems, maybe they'll get some *real* software <g>

    Just kidding...it does what they need. I'm just glad I don't have to use it.
    T.T.

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004