    I'll forget this computer and go watch television.

    --
    Mike X

    Mike X, May 3, 2004

  2. Mike X

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Mike X,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > When I screw up I do it royally. Now, in addition to not being able
    > to get quotes out of Quicken, I get the message "end to end test
    > failed" and "No response received for ICMP test messages sent by your
    > computer" I think I'll forget this computer and go watch television.

    Real good information,that.

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux

    Juan Pérez, May 3, 2004

  3. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in message
    > Mike X,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > > When I screw up I do it royally. Now, in addition to not being able
    > > to get quotes out of Quicken, I get the message "end to end test
    > > failed" and "No response received for ICMP test messages sent by your
    > > computer" I think I'll forget this computer and go watch television.
    > >

    > Real good information,that.

    Yeah - it's real high on my "ignore" list too...maybe if there was something
    else to add....

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004
  4. Mike X

    Dan Shea Guest

    These problems may not be Quicken's fault. Your computer is failing
    to contact the server, whatever server that is. If you don't have any
    other network issues, I would say there's a problem at the other end,
    on the quote server. I don't know anything about Quicken, but you
    might look for a setting that specifies this server. Try pinging it
    from a command prompt and see if you can get a response that way.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, May 3, 2004