    goes away, no matter what version I am using.

    Any soultions? All will be appreciated.

    Will

    wc, Apr 3, 2004

  2. wc

    wc Guest

    I really, really, really appreciate all the help you folks have offered.

    Remind me to ask (when you need the Heimlich Manuever) if you read this
    newsgroup, and you want me to help you.

    Thanks so much.

    Will

    wc, Apr 4, 2004

  3. You know, you really don't need to act like this. No one answered your
    question because no one had an answer. You would have preferred for me
    to respond with "I don't know"?

    I have never used Quick Launch, because I don't like having things
    running in the background for no reason. QL only helps on the first
    launch after Moz has been idle for some time. After that, its useless.
    It seemed to me, it would be better to let someone who uses the feature
    answer the question. Evidently, no one has noticed your problem.

    All right then, I 'll try. First of all, checking the box works here.
    I checked and QL is enabled and running. Since I can't duplicate your
    problem, its hard to help, as I would suspect is true of most of the
    folks you have castigated for not helping.

    Okay, it works fine for me. I don't know why it doesn't work for you.

    Happy now?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 4, 2004
  4. wc

    Tono Guest

    Well I had one guess, but I don't know exactly how to tell you to check
    it, that's why I didn't reply. Obviously you are very impatient, but
    I'll try to help anyway.

    In windows, there is a feature to disable particular quick launch
    programs. Find it and check it to see if Mozilla is disabled.

    Tono

    Tono, Apr 5, 2004
  5. wc

    Moz Champion Guest

    Completely out of my frame of reference... there is no Quick Launch on Macs, I can be of no assistance in this

    Moz Champion, Apr 5, 2004